- Merchandise can be returned in original condition within 7 days from the day of receipt for a refund.
A 5% order processing fee will be applied to orders paid by credit card.
- All merchandise returned after 7 days and within 30 days from the day or receipt is subject to 15% restocking fee.
- All returned items must be in original package, free of personal markings, and in clean, resalable condition. KRASHOP
will not accept items which have been used, abused, or mishandled.
- Shipping and handling fee is not refundable.
- Customized or OEM merchandise, and items sold at special discounted pricing cannot be returned.
- All items must have a RMA number issied by KRASHOP before being returned. Unauthorized returns will be refused.
- All shipping and insurance charges on returned packages must be prepaid by the customer. No COD will be accepted.
- For orders paid by credit card, funds will be credited back to the original credit card once returned merchandise is inspected
and approved by KRASHOP. For other types of payment, funds will be credited by check.
- Please allow up to 14 days to process a return for refund after merchandise has been received by KRASHOP.
- RMA Procedures
- Complete the RMA Form and email to email@example.com to obtain a RMA number.
- Returned items must be received within 7 days of a RMA number being originally issued.
- Notification of a RMA number will be send by email.
- A copy of the original invoice must be included with the return package.
- The RMA number must be clearly marked on the outside of the package.
- Ship package to:
KRASHOP - RMA Dept.
1510 N. Potrero Ave
El Monte, CA 91733
- KRASHOP suggest customers to use an insured shipping method that can be tracked. We are not responsible
for package lost in the mail or damaged in transition.